Christmas Lights 2019
Finding the best Christmas Lights in Brisbane all depends on where you live and how much time you have. On the Brisbane Kids Christmas Lights list, you will find Christmas Lights in Brisbane, Ipswich, Redcliffe Area, Logan City, Caboolture, South Brisbane, North Brisbane and West and East Brisbane.
Here we have picked some of the best in our neighbourhood - but if you would like to view the exhaustive list, please head to BRISBANE KIDS website
North Brisbane Christmas Lights
- 123 Dorrington Drive, Ashgrove 2019 - 4KQ JUDGES COMMENDATION – BEST IN THE NORTH
- 12 Allamanda Place, Chermside West
- 34 Ashley Road, Chermside West
- St Gerard Majella Church, 146 Maundrell Terrace, Chermside West – 2019 4KQ WINNER BEST CHURCH OR COMMUNITY GROUP has the most incredible lights display every year.
- 12 Whittaker Street, Chermside West
- 6 Greenview Close, Mitchelton
- 30 Bridge Street, Nundah
- 27 Minimine Street, Stafford 2019 4KQ - JUDGES COMMENDATION – BEST IN THE NORTH
- 11 Deramore St, Wavell Heights
- 36 Sugarloaf Street, Wavell Heights - Has won best synchronised lights a few years running but due to traffic chaos no longer enters the main comps BUT their lights are just amazing!
- 31 Thorrold Street, Wooloowin
West Brisbane Christmas Lights
- 6 Goolman Street, Chapel Hill
- Mirreh Place, Chapel Hill
- Government House, 168 Fernberg Road, Paddington - The Fernberg’s annual Christmas Lights display will be open to the public from the 13th to 20th December, nightly from 7pm to 8pm with more than 1,800m of lights on display. This year, for the first time ever, the public will be invited into the Drawing Room to see the official Christmas Tree. Pedestrian access is via the service gate at 168 Fernberg Road, Paddington. Bookings are not required.
- Snap Laundry Mat, 69 Westerham Street, Taringa